A little materialism never hurt anybody. If anything, it made them happier.


Friday, April 9, 2010

a worthy weekly indulgence


I am so in love with this product, it's unreal. Like, I would probably buy this over a puppy. It's that good. And I'm sorry if I've already done a post on it, I can't really remember, the days all run together, but even if I have, it certainly deserves another post. But anyways, because you only use a pea-sized amount per day, (or whenever you put on makeup) it is completely worth the $30 because you'll have it for quite a while. Hell, I had a sample of it at one time and that little sucker lasted me weeks. I might have rationed it too. But I digress. Worth the money.

P.S. When I saved this picture to my desktop, it saved with the tagline "hero" in it. Yes. It is my hero. Haha!