A little materialism never hurt anybody. If anything, it made them happier.


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

let's lexus


They say money doesn't buy happiness, but if someone handed me a check for $10,000, I wouldn't break into heaving sobs. Rather, I would break into delicate, happy sobs, because $10,000 is exactly what I need right now. Especially considering the state of my pride and joy, my baby - my car - that needs about that much in work. Well, not really. I just exaggerated.

I've always said that I will never be capable of loving any man as much as I love my car. Still true. Sorry, honey. That being said, being handed a nice fat check would certainly de-stress me quite a bit.

Realistically, I would love to trade in my baby for this one. But in the meantime, I'll have to ogle the new line of Lexus SUVs - oh, scuse me, Luxury Utility vehicles - from my place in line at the credit union.

Sigh.