A little materialism never hurt anybody. If anything, it made them happier.


Monday, December 20, 2010

what a snake.



You know what? Somehow it's already Monday. I don't know about you, but I'm not quite sure where my weekend went. It zoomed off to the weekend afterlife without telling me. Oh well. Anyway, somehow, on the MIA weekend, I jumped on the snake bandwagon.

So in other words I've become obsessed with snake-print, snake design, snake whatever. Just not real snakeskin.

Um, ew.

Anyhow, crazy about these earrings, and equally crazy about a fabulous citron snakeskin envelope clutch I discovered in Cole Haan this weekend. Totally going to try and find it online to show you guys. Ugh. Love.

Citron is coming back, by the way. I just decided. Tell your friends.

P.S. Christmas in ... 5 days? Right? Holy moly.