A little materialism never hurt anybody. If anything, it made them happier.


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

rings and rambles


Blissfully happy at work, trying not to fall asleep, so madly clicking away to find fun little dainties for you folks to enjoy. Obviously my job is pressing.

Obviously.

It's insane what boredom can lead to - incessant Facebook creeping, overdosing on online shopping, clock-watching, wondering about random things like, where does perfume go when it wears off? And, why do people shake hands when they meet someone new? Will I be able to afford this ring since I am working SO hard for the money to buy it with? And, why, for the love of god, did I agree to go on a double date tonight with someone I am not even dating? Ah well. This bit of rambling has helped cure my boredom, so thanks. Thanks. Chew on this.

P.S. It's only Tuesday. Seriously?